Team Assistant (m/f/d)
The Global Solutions Initiative Foundation (GSIF) is currently looking for a
Team Assistant (d/f/m)
The Team Assistant will be responsible for the organization of the office and will support in particular the Secretary General and the Managing Director.
Form of Employment: Part-Time
Starting Date: Immediately
Duration: October 2022, with the possibility of extension
Location: Berlin, Germany
- Responsible for all administrative tasks in the area of office management
- Support for Financial and HR manager
- Support in preparatory accounting, invoice processing and maintaining internal financial systems
- Support in HR-related tasks
- Office organization & ordering of office materials
- Organizational support of the team, with appointment coordination, travel management and travel expense accounting
- First point of contact for IT service provider and property management
- Reception and hospitality for visitors
- Carrying out research as well as data and contact maintenance
- Acting as first point of contact for external enquiries and visitors
- Professional experience as an office assistant or office manager
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Power Point, Word) and knowledge of modern office management systems including Project Management Software and CMS
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Experience in preparatory accounting
- Structured, meticulous and responsible way of working, excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, dedication and team spirit
- Fast learner with a “hands-on mentality”
- A varied and demanding role with constantly new and interesting challenges
- Participation opportunities in a young, dynamic organisation in Berlin Mitte
- A dedicated team with flat hierarchies
About the GSIF
The Global Solutions Initiative Foundation (GSIF) is a global collaborative enterprise to propose policy responses to major global problems, addressed by the G20, the G7 and other global governance fora. Our activities include amongst others the Global Solutions Summit, the G20 Insights Platform, international workshops and conferences, and the Global Solutions Journal.
Applications should include a cover letter indicating your availability, expected salary, CV and relevant degrees. Applications are to be sent as PDFs (preferably in one file) to Linda Traeger (email@example.com).
Bitte vergessen Sie nicht, bei Ihrer Bewerbung politjobs.de zu erwähnen!