KRY seeks Public Affairs Manager in Digital Health
Join us in building the leading healthcare company in Europe! KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. Backed by some of Europe’s most renown investors, we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm and we’re expanding internationally, with local products already live in the UK, Spain, and Norway. Germany is opening up for digital doctor visits and we are looking for a Public Affairs Manager to join our still small team in central Berlin.
You will work cross-functionally to develop and manage our public affairs activities in Germany; devise specific communications materials; and engage in face-to-face meetings with policy makers.
You are a versatile communications talent, both excelling on a strategic level and loving to roll up your sleeves writing, arranging meetings and events, and engaging with stakeholders and opinion builders. You need to be comfortable with change and interested in taking on more than your core responsibilities to be successful in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Define and develop our approach to public affairs in Germany, including stakeholder analysis, strategy and action plan
- Write policy position papers to emphasize KRY’s positive impact on primary care
- Organize related meetings, seminars, round tables, social media campaigns etc.
- Develop and maintain close, productive relationships with policy makers, journalists, key partners and influencers
- Work closely with our global Communications and Policy Team and forge strong relationships across the entire KRY organisation to identify and determine appropriate PA/policy activities in Germany
- Think creatively, take smart risks and tackle tough issues as they arise
What you bring along:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the fields of political science, law, communications or similar
- 3-5 years of working experience in public affairs or communications (e.g. ministry, political party, industry association, consulting firm)
- Strong, clear written and verbal communication skills and a strength in tailoring messages to the right audiences, in German and English
- A good political network
- Creativity in both proactive and reactive communication approaches; ability to adapt quickly depending on the circumstances
- Passion for changing healthcare for the benefit of patients
You will report to the Country Manager Germany and will be based in Berlin, expect occasional travel across Germany and to Sweden.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Sounds exciting? Please, submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible to email@example.com or apply via https://career.kry.se/jobs/125481-public-affairs-manager-germany