Project Manager (m/f/d)
The Innovation in Politics Institute is looking for a
Project Manager (m/f/d)
An exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with a passion for innovative politics …
Do you love politics? Then come and work with us!
We are The Innovation in Politics Institute, an international, non-partisan organisation that identifies, develops and applies innovations in politics – with the aim of strengthening democracy in Europe. To that end, we are building a community of the brightest minds in politics, from all democratic parties and on all levels of governance. Our headquarter is in Vienna with partner offices in 14 other countries.
ACT NOW is an international programme run by The Innovation in Politics Institute, which supports local politicians in tackling the current challenges they face, such as migration flows, the climate crisis, and increasing social division resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. The programme serves as the Institute’s competence centre for social cohesion, citizen engagement and youth empowerment, and focuses on the local level.
Within the scope of the ACT NOW programme we have established an international network of mayors, experts from civil society, and young people from Europe, the Middle East, Turkey and Northern Africa, who share their knowledge and experience in an effort to improve wellbeing for all.
Our growing team is working on many thriving projects, and we have ambitious plans for the future. For our team, we are hiring a passionate and experienced Project Manager.
Organisation, coordination & implementation of activities within the ACT NOW programme
- Participant management & database maintenance
- Coordination of suppliers and other external partners
- Event logistics in cooperation with event management (venue, catering, travel, accomodation)
- Planning & coordination of digital events
- Assistance in communication activities (network communication, social media, mailings etc)
ACT NOW Youth Network
- Be the face to the participants of the ACT NOW Youth Network
- Communication via social media
- Community management
- Membership care
- Network care and main contact person for partner organisations
- Coordination & organisation of a webinar series including workshop facilitation and meeting moderation
- Responsible for the Erasmus+ funding programme
- Planning & organisation of physical events
- Screening up new funding opportunities for the ACT NOW programme
- Organising & coordinating funding application processes
What you should bring to this role
- A minimum of 2 years experience in project management with a focus on event management
- A sixth sense for details of great events (online & offline)
- Experience with coordinating different stakeholders
- Passion for the local level & the empowerment of young changemaker
- Can-do, hands-on attitude
- Well organised and good team player
- Intercultural competence & communication skills
- Full Professional proficiency in English, ideally also German
- International working experience
- An asset: Fundraising experiences; grant and proposal writing
- An asset: Experience with the Erasmus+ funding programme
What we offer
We provide you with an international working environment, a passionate team, a timely cause, and great content. In addition, you will profit from:
- Personal development opportunities
- Flexible work organisation and a supporting team
- Full time (40h/week), starting a.s.a.p.
- Annual salary: 42.000 euro gross
- Place of work: Vienna (temporary remote work from home possible and currently advised due to COVID-19)
Please send your application, including your CV, by 5 July 2021, to Ulrike Ralis
We are looking forward to your application!
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.de in your application!