Social Media Specialist (m/f/d)
An exciting opportunity for a social media specialist with a passion for good politics
Social media is your second home and you are passionate about politics? Then come and work with us!
The Innovation in Politics Institute , an international, non-partisan organisation that identifies, develops and applies innovations in politics – with the aim of strengthening democracy in Europe. To that end, we are building a community of the brightest minds in politics, from all democratic parties and on all levels of governance. Our headquarter is in Vienna with partner offices in 14 other countries. Our growing team is working on many running projects and we have ambitious plans for the future. For our communications team, we are hiring a passionate and experienced:
Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
As Social Media Manager you will work closely with all team members of the communication team and the project managers to further develop our social media strategy, implement tailored campaigns, create engaging content and change the future of politics.
- Planning and implementing social media campaigns and strategies
- Sharing our messages with the interested public and policy-makers
- Creation of high-quality content across multiple social media channels
- Promote digital community engagement
- Monitor and analyse all outcomes
What you should bring to this role
- Substantial content creation, content management and community management experience
- Substantial experience in creating social ad campaigns
- Substantive social media marketing experience in the field of political organisations (public service, parties, NGOs, …)
- Record of successful social media campaigns
- Up-to-date knowledge on social media trends
- Exceptional copywriting and proofreading skills in fluent English
- Familiar with social media marketing tools, graphic editing tools (Photoshop, Indesign) and content management systems
- Creative and goal-oriented way of working
- Well organised and good teamplayer
What we offer
We provide you with an international working environment, a passionate team, a timely cause, a treasure trove of content and a great workplace close to the city center. In addition you will profit from:
- Personal development opportunities
- Self-determination in your work organisation and a supporting team
- Full time (40h/week), starting a.s.a.p.
- Monthly salary: 3.000,00 Euros gross
- Place of work: Vienna (temporary remote work from home possible and currently advised due to COVID-19)
Please send your application with a CV and preferred with a brief and creative way of expressing your motivation in any form you like to Magdalena Lindorfer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are looking forward to your application!
Bitte vergessen Sie nicht bei Ihrer Bewerbung politjobs.de zu erwähnen!