Research and Program Officer (m/f/d)
The Global Solutions Initiative Foundation (GSIF) is currently looking for a
Research and Program Officer (m/f/d).
The Research and Program Officer (m/f/d) will be in constant contact with and coordinate the GSI network of leading research organizations and develop the program of the Global Solutions Summit.
Form of Employment: Full time
Starting Date: Earliest possible date
Duration: Limited until 31/12/2022, with the possibility of extension
- Activate, integrate and coordinate the GSI research network in particular the Council for Global ProblemSolving, G/T20, GSI Fellows
- Develop the program of the Global Solutions Summit along with the GSI President and Secretary General.
- Support in identifying the most relevant topical themes matching the GSI agenda
- Identify relevant personalities and speakers to invite
- Serve as primary liaison for confirmed speakers and closely cooperate with the speaker management
- Work at the interface between our partner, research and implementer networks
- Contribute to other relevant written products and research platforms of the GSIF (e.g. G20 Insights Platform, Council for Global Problem-Solving)
- Support in developing new event formats
- Masters or doctoral degree in a field relevant to global problem-solving, including expertise in economics
- At least 3-5 years postgraduate professional experience
- Expertise in the G20 process, multilateralism and global economic developments
- Strong attachment to the values and aspirations of the GSI
- Experience in conceptualizing and organizing high-level conferences
- Excellent management, organization and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and high level of personal initiative
- IT skills, i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
About the GSIF
The Global Solutions Initiative Foundation (GSIF) is a global collaborative enterprise to propose policy responses to major global problems, addressed by the G20, the G7 and other global governance fora. Our activities include amongst others the Global Solutions Summit, the G20 Insights Platform, international workshops and conferences, and the Global Solutions Journal.
Applications should include a cover letter indicating your availability, expected salary, CV and relevant degrees. Applications are to be sent as PDFs (preferably in one file) to David Bitterling (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bitte vergessen Sie nicht bei Ihrer Bewerbung politjobs.de zu erwähnen!