You will play a critical role in helping to shape the future growth and development of the company through high-profile client engagements and contributions to business development. Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Drive global development impact through development of innovative advocacy strategies for clients, shaping SEEK’s growing practice area of global policy and strategic advocacy
- Synthesize analysis on complex development issues into concise recommendations and digestible policy reports and briefings
- Support effective implementation of recommendations and resource mobilization strategies, based on rigorous analysis
- Rapidly build strong networks and partnerships with global development actors in Germany and beyond to increase collective impact on shared priorities
- Manage client relationships and project workstreams, delivering high quality results
- Lead and develop highly motivated and skilled team members who strive for impact
- Actively contribute to business development and to further building SEEK’s knowledge base
- Advanced degree in social sciences, economics, public health or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience, ideally in a strategic role in a leading strategy consulting firm, public affairs agency, government, international organization, and/or international NGO
- Excellent analytical, writing and research skills, including quantitative data analysis
- Outstanding communication skills with proven ability to engage stakeholders and build relationships quickly
- Strong track record in policy development and formulation of evidence-based advocacy strategies; very good understanding of the German political process
- Strong networks within the development sector, especially with major political actors and influencers in Germany. Proven ability to engage a broad range of stakeholders and to work with senior officials in the public and/or private sector
- Team player with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, and dedicated to client service in a fast-paced environment
- Strong management and multitasking skills
- Native German speaker and fluent in English.
- Unique chance to drive social impact in a fast-growing global development consultancy
- Opportunity to apply your strong analytical and interpersonal skills to drive global change processes
- Passionate, dynamic and values-driven team of colleagues in constant search of excellence
- Exciting clients with top-level executives and leading organizations in global development
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and central location in a loft office in Berlin.
Piqued your interest?
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV (as word documents) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating SEEK-SC Policy and Advocacy/+your surname in the subject line before the 18th of June 2018. After submitting your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation.
In your cover letter, please note your earliest possible start date and expected salary. Selected candidates will be invited for a multistage interview process to test conceptual thinking and leadership skills through consulting case questions, and to discuss interests and experience.