foodora Germany sucht Policy Advisor (m/f)
foodora – bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in 21 countries around the globe. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We’re currently expanding through Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia and we are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are currently looking for a
Policy Advisor (m/f)
for our global headquarters in Berlin!
This position entails wide-ranging government affairs and advocacy coordination for several foodora/foodpanda markets. Candidates must be comfortable in a fast-paced, energetic, and participatory environment where ownership of the PA sphere is critical to the success of the organisation. The candidate will also be responsible for monitoring, analyzing, summarizing and communicating Public affairs related issues, as well as helping to develop strategies to address and coordinate outreach to regulators, unions and industry associations.
- Provide input into the development and implementation of foodora/foodpanda’s’ public policy agendas and help coordinate local partners or execute actions towards meeting their goals.
- Monitor, analyze, and summarize legislative and regulatory developments on relative issues at the country and EU levels.
- Provide research into legislative and regulatory policy proposals, draft memos for foodora/foodpanda management and suggest action.
- Work with management, local partners and PR to develop industry strategies for addressing these developments as well as proactive industry initiatives.
- Support local partners by providing information packages and learnings from other markets.
- Contribute to external communications content related to legislative and regulatory developments including, but not limited to, newsletters, website content, press releases, and editorials.
- Experience with legislative and/or regulatory processes. Logistics and/OR food industry experience a plus
- Good working knowledge of country and EU level policy making processes
- High energy, versatile and multi-task oriented, self-directed and able to handle diverse cases at one time.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and proofreading skills.
- Must be a positive team player in a challenging and ever-changing environment.
- Flexibility under competing priorities and changing deadlines.
- Excellent focus and able to manage and balance priorities.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Willingness to travel.
What We Offer:
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table, table tennis and a playstation room, as well as free language classes and of course a monthly corporate discount for foodora!