Ericsson sucht Public Affairs Manager
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Expectations & Tasks:
- Position Ericsson as thought leader on ICT issues and for network building with political stakeholders and organizations
- Monitor/analyze government policies and programs that could create business opportunities for Ericsson
- Position/represent Ericsson at relevant committees and conferences
- Prepare Ericsson position papers on policy issues and develop political communications strategies
- Engaging, further building and maintaining a strong network of trusted relationships with relevant members of the public policy / governmental communities
- Provide strategic advice to Ericsson Deutschland management on business development strategy
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of direct experience in Public Affairs, either in government, parliament, agencies, corporate or association environment
- Solid network with policy makers and ICT decision makers in German parliaments and governments (federal/state)
- Profound knowledge of legislative and regulatory issues
- Ability to analyze, understand and prepare brief papers on complex policy issues quickly
- Proven ability to develop and execute on grassroots engagements
- Experience of working across cultures
Education & Qualification / Skills & Competencies
- Master’s degree in Politics, Business, Law or related studies
- Superior oral communications and advocacy skills
- Outstanding communications and writing skills in German and English, analytic and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Strong program and project management skills with proven successes in building relationships with government representatives and individuals
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including excellent customer-orientation, and an ability to deal professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to grasp and interpret complex information for clear and concise communication with a range of audiences
- A proven ability to balance multiple priorities while remaining organized in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility including ability and willingness to build on existing knowledge
- Self-starter with a high degree of confidence and self-motivation
- Experience with MS Office is required
If you are interested in working for Ericsson, send a cover letter including a description of your field of study, your qualification, competence as well as your interest in the position along with your resume to the Ericsson Jobsite www.ericsson.com/careers.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Berlin || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 214873