E3G seeks Head of Berlin Office
Head of Office E3G Berlin
- Development of a structured understanding of German climate change politics and policy and identifying key opportunities for E3G interventions.
- Acting as E3G’s key representative on German climate change and energy policy with political actors, policy makers and the media. Growing E3G’s presence and impact in Germany.
- Managing and developing E3G’s social transition programme across the E3G network.
- Leading and managing the E3G team in Berlin to help them deliver priority E3G outcomes, and overseeing growth of the office and development of its staff. E3G Berlin currently has 6 staff members.
- Supporting the delivery of all relevant E3G objectives in Berlin and enabling staff from across E3G to engage effectively with German institutions.
- Contributing to E3G’s overall thought leadership – both internally and externally – on accelerating the transition to a net zero carbon, climate resilient economy.
- Leading E3G’s fundraising with German foundations and Government funders. Fundraising for E3G Berlin programmes.
- Managing E3G’s Berlin Office and entity, including facilities, HR and finances. Supporting the effective functioning of the E3G GmbH Board. Play a full part in the E3G Network’s overall management team.
Please email your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and write ‘Head of Berlin Office 2018‚ as well as your name and surname in the subject line.
- A CV of maximum two pages;
- A cover letter of no more than one page outlining your motivation for the job and when you would be able to start;
- Two short writing samples in English.
The deadline for applications is 27th August 2018. First interviews will be held in the week 10th September 2018.
More information on E3G’s work can be found at www.e3g.org