Bernstein Public Policy offers Internship
For 2018 we are offering:
with Bernstein Public Policy in Brussels
During a minimum period of 3 months, you will receive valuable insights into and gain practical experience in public affairs advisory, while developing key competences for the job market.
- Research and analyses of political, economic, and social topics and procedures, including media coverage.
- Support in developing public affairs strategies and execution.
- Coverage of relevant meetings and conferences.
- Exceptional interest in politics.
- Bachelor in political science, EU studies, public administration, law, economics or related fields.
- Thorough understanding of and pronounced interest in the EU institutions and decision-making. General understanding of the German federal governance system.
- Excellent oral and written English and German. Additional languages will be considered a plus.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Motivation and initiative. Independent and diligent work, flexibility, willingness to take responsibility.
- Enrolment in a university programme.
- Nationality of EU/EEA Member State.
- Challenging tasks across a wide range of topics.
- Autonomous role within our team.
- Competitive remuneration.
If you are interested, please submit your application, including availability, to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is 30 October 2017. Applications and supporting materials received after the deadline will not be considered.
We bring a high level of personal commitment to our work and operate in close partnership with our clients, supporting and guiding them through complex decision-making processes. Our strategic advice is based on experience and expertise, as well as the trust that we have earned in the political arena and the media.