Bayer seeks Stakeholder Engagement Manager Europe (m/f)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competenciesin the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services aredesigned to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Bayer is involved in a variety of projects, activities, multi-stakeholder platforms, networks and conferences at a national and international level in order to play an active role in the common goal of shaping sustainable development. Alongside exchange and cooperation with nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and international organizations, this primarily involves dialogue with the public. Bayer is looking for a
Stakeholder Engagement Manager Europe (m/f),
who will join the public and governmental affairs team and deal with the following tasks:
- Support the Head of NGO Engagement in increasing Bayer’s dialogue and interaction with important stakeholder groups
- Support external partnerships with European NGOs and citizens‘ groups and seek out new opportunities for engagement
- Contribute to cross-functional teams across the organization and increase impact and visibility of our activities
- Understand the stakeholder landscape and share insights internally
- Monitor and analyze the external environment and support implementation of strategies and activities to promote dialogue and engagement
- Help develop a resource center for colleagues to build capacity, develop their stakeholder engagement strategies and share best practices
- Strengthen Bayer’s participation in third party platforms across our key business areas that support societal dialogue
Who you are:
- Master or other graduate degree preferred (public policy or related discipline is a plus)
- Several years of experience in a NGO, policy public affairs or communications role, preferably combined with some international experience
- Proven experience in implementing strategies with measurable results
- Understanding of Bayer’s industry sectors
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to support change in complex organizations
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
This position is limited for two years and will be located in Leverkusen or Berlin. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and support both individual and professional development. Applications for this position should be made online, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.