Amazon bietet Praktikum im Bereich Public Policy
Amazon is looking for smart, ambitious individuals to join Amazon’s Public Policy department.
If you’re a person who loves fast-paced business action, has attention to detail, works well across different business and legal groups and is able to multitask, Amazon is looking for you!
Expect to get involved in supporting new projects and initiatives, helping drive performance and build plans for the future. The role is very broad based and will require an individual who has an eye for details and is good at communicating across functional teams.
This is a 6 month internship aimed at 2+ year university students or recent college graduates. Amazon internship will provide you with unforgettable working experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; it will boost your resume and will make you stand out as a candidate in all your future job searches.
- Providing support for Amazon’s policy position development on policy issues such as Data Protection, Copyright or Payments, including policy monitoring and research.
- Assisting with updating and helping implement an engagement plan with German and European Institutions.
- Scheduling and preparing documents for meetings with policy-makers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Supporting the Public Policy team in working with Amazon’s business teams to ensure alignment between business and policy goals.
- You have 2 + years of university education or you are a recent graduate in Law, Public Affairs, Public Administration or Economics.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You enjoy learning by doing.
- You have very high attention to details and you like to structure and organize things so that they make sense. People call you “perfectionist” and you are proud of that. You see things through to the end, iron out the wrinkles and ensure everything works well.
- Amazon is looking for candidates with a policy background and/or international experience.
- Additional European languages would be a plus.
- Previous experience in Consultancy or Law firm, EU Commission, Council or Parliament is a plus.
Further information and application: www.de-amazon.com